Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent.
How do we fit a century of academic excellence and a global perspective into every classroom and every course? That's what makes Webster so compelling. We're a private, nonprofit, accredited university that offers a balance of arts, sciences and professional undergraduate and graduate degrees – on campus and online. Webster is one of the most diverse and global universities in the world.
Distinctive student experience
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with personalized learning
- Students attend from 50 states and 148 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Average class size consists of 10 students
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students
- Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
- Every student experiences a global learning component
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
- Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts
Distinctive campuses and network
- The beautiful and vibrant home campus located in Webster Groves offers undergraduate and graduate programs
- Students are able to create a unique experience based on each Webster University campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
- A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
- Webster Groves/St. Louis is one node in the worldwide network. Ideas, academic content and contact with students and faculty are constant and free flowing throughout the Webster network
A global, Tier 1, private, nonprofit university
With its home campus in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, Webster University comprises an action-oriented global network of faculty, staff, students and alumni who forge powerful bonds with each other and with their communities around the globe. Founded in 1915, Webster is a private non-profit university with almost 20,000 students studying at campus locations in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa and in a robust learning environment online. The university is committed to delivering high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Our mission is bold, and appropriate for these times: Webster University, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
"Every Webster student has a uniquely personal experience. We invite you to explore how Webster can shape your future."
- President Elizabeth (Beth) J. Stroble