A global network. Personalized education.
How can a private, student-focused university also be one of the most diverse and international universities in the country? By creating a global network guided by a mission to welcome diversity and expand opportunity.
Founded in 1915, Webster is a private non-profit university with almost 20,000 students studying at campus locations in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa and in a robust learning environment online.
Our historic St. Louis home campus in Webster Groves, Missouri is a vibrant center for a global network of student-focused programs that share a vision for educational excellence.
Webster University Advantages
- A campus network: Webster has campuses in the U.S., Austria, China, Ghana, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece and Thailand
- Educational partnerships: Students can attend classes at partner colleges and universities in 10 countries
- Curriculum: Students can choose from programs in the schools of business and technology, communications or education; or select majors in the colleges of fine arts or arts and sciences
- 20,000 enrolled: Students include traditional college-aged students to adult learners
- Diversity is valued: Students at Webster represent 148 nationalities
Take the next step
- Review Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
- Review Graduate Tuition & Fees
- Connect with an Admission Counselor
United States Campuses
District of Columbia
St. Louis Area