Adjunct Faculty Approval Process
In order to expedite the adjunct faculty approval process, we have created the Adjunct Faculty Review and Approval Request Form. This process and electronic form completely replace all previous processes and paper forms, effective immediately.
This form is intended to be filled out by extended campus administrators (i.e., directors or faculty coordinators) requesting approval for new and returning faculty to teach specific courses at your campus.
1. Please make sure that the following items are on hand and ready to upload before proceeding. Instructions for uploading appropriate documents will be provided in the form. Make sure that they are complete and legible; incomplete or illegible file attachments will cause the application to be rejected, and you will have to re-submit the application with corrected attachments.
- Faculty Profile (for previously approved faculty)
This can be accessed in CX (CARS)
- Faculty Application Form (for new faculty)
- This form may not appear correctly in your browser. If that is the case, save it to your computer and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Acrobat Pro.
- Sample syllabus for any course that meets one of the following criteria:
- It can be repeated as content differs (e.g., issues course, topics course, area studies course)
- It is offered through the School of Education
- It is a course with a prefix of INTL, ENGL, WRIT, or PHIL
A. For faculty approval requests in the GHW School of Business & Technology:
Review the following information:
- WSBT Five Course Rule
- Faculty Selection Criteria for the Business Department
- Faculty Selection Criteria for the Management Department
- Faculty Selection Criteria for the Mathematics and Computer Science Department
Have the following forms completed and ready to upload:
B. For faculty approval requests in the School of Education:
Have the following form completed and ready to upload:
C. For faculty approval for the College of Arts & Sciences:
2. Once all appropriate documents have been prepared and/or reviewed, please proceed
Adjunct Faculty Review and Approval Request Form
After a faculty member has been approved, he/she should fill out and submit the following forms:
Applicable Local Tax Forms
Beginning with the Fall 2, 2014, term, new faculty will now have to log into My Webster to set up their Federal, most state withholdings (except those listed below) and direct deposit information. For information on logging in and using My Webster, visit the My Webster information page.
Office of Academic Affairs
Loretto Hall 151