Testing Center will be offering extended hours during spring semester midterms and finals. We will be open until 9:30pm on:
Monday March 2nd and Wednesday March 4th
Monday May 4th and Wednesday May 6th
Webster's Testing Center (part of the Academic Resource Center complex in Loretto 40-48) proctors approximately two thousand tests a year. We offer:
- Webster course exams,
- Webster placement exams for foreign languages and MBA prerequisite courses,
- CLEP and DSST exams for undergraduate credit,
- MoGEA exam for Education majors,
- and proctoring services for exams from other universities.
Webster University Testing Center Academic Dishonesty Policy
Webster University Testing Center staff is committed to protecting academic integrity and has strict guidelines in regards to what constitutes academic dishonesty.
If suspected of cheating, students will be dismissed from the testing room and their testing materials will be collected. A letter will be written describing the incident and sent to the course instructor or external testing administrator. This could result in test scores being canceled or other disciplinary action.
Exam takers are expected to:
- Remain quiet throughout the exam. Whispering, talking, writing or any form of communication with other students during an exam is never appropriate.
- Remain in your chair until you finish the exam, unless you have permission from a proctor to leave the room.
- Use only materials approved by the test administrators during the exam.
- All testing materials should remain on your desk throughout the examination.
- Stop all work when time has been called.
- Turn in all examination materials (exam, scantron, scrap paper) before leaving the Testing Center.
- No cell phones, laptops and other electronic devices are allowed in the testing rooms, and must be locked away before start of exam.
NEW NO SHOW/RESCHEDULE TESTING POLICY (EFFECTIVE 8/19/13):
Students who miss a testing appointment need to secure an approval from the course instructor to take the exam in the Testing Center again. Students will be allowed one appointment reschedule per exam, any additional reschedules will not be allowed unless the Testing Center is given permission from the course instructor. Webster students with ADA accommodations with the ARC, will be handled on a case by case basis.
During Webster's spring and fall semesters, we are open from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday. During breaks and throughout the summer, we close daily at 4:30 p.m. with evening hours one or two days a week by appointment (please call for details). We have five private testing booths in two rooms, each equipped with a password-protected computer hooked up to the Webster network, and each monitored through glass by a proctor. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 1-314-246-8225 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you meet your academic goals!
Academic Resource Center
40 Loretto Hall
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119
- Helpful Tips
- Course Exams
- Placement Tests
- Credit By Exam
- Frequently Asked Questions
- External Proctoring Services
- MoGEA Information
- Academic Resource Center Home
- Academic Counseling
- Writing Center
- Peer Tutoring
- Testing Center
- Faculty Resources
- Student Resources
- Meet Our Staff