Centers & Institutes
Advancement. Discovery. Knowledge.
At Webster, a rich academic tradition includes research and discovery within our community — at our home campus and around the world. Our interdisciplinary centers, incubators of academic research and issue-focused institutes contribute to the student experience and advancing educational excellence.
- Center for Ethics has a mission to stimulate dialogue, encourage awareness, and promote critical thinking about ethical issues.
- The Institute for Excellence in Teaching and Learning is for faculty development and assessment resources such as the Faculty Development Center (FDC) and Assessment Center.
- The Institute for Human Rights and Humanitarian Studies supports teaching, research, and service to promote global citizenship among its students, staff, and alumni.
- Center for International Education is a crossroads of international opportunities and activities for the University and surrounding communities.
- The International Student Center assists students in navigating the regulations for travel and study at Webster's international campuses.
- The Multicultural Center offers programs and services to students and faculty to foster a community environment that recognizes social differences, respects cultural uniqueness, and facilitates cross-cultural interaction, learning and appreciation.
- The Confucius Institute is part of an international network of Confucius Institutes to promote the understanding of Chinese language and culture, and foster friendly relations between China and the world.
- The Academic Resources Center (ARC) provides peer tutoring, test preparation help, study and organizational skills improvement and services for students with special needs or disabilities.
- The Global Internship Experience places American students from Webster University in overseas "total immersion" internships that entail extensive foreign language and intercultural experience.
- The Susan Polgar Institute for Chess Excellence (SPICE) has a mission to be the premier center for chess education, research, technology, and outreach in the nation.
- The Centre Francophone, established in 2012 thanks to the generous support of the Jane and Bruce Robert Endowment, creates opportunities for the St. Louis region to learn more about Francophone cultures and take an active part in the local and global French-speaking community.
- Center for Ethics
- Center for International Education
- Centre Francophone
- Confucius Institute
- Global Internship Experience
- Institute for Excellence in Teaching & Learning
- Institute for Human Rights
- International Student Center
- Multicultural Center
- Academic Resource Center
- Susan Polgar Institute for Chess Excellence
- Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Centers & Institutes
- Colleges & Schools
- International Opportunities
- Audit for Enrichment
- Registration and Services Online
- Academic Calendar
- Course Schedules
- Dean's List
- Final Exam Schedule
- Replacement or Duplicate Diploma