Registration and Services Online
Spring 2016: Registration for graduate-level courses begins October 26, 2015.
Spring 2016: Registration for undergraduate-level courses begins:
- November 2, 2015 - Seniors
- November 3, 2015 - Juniors & Seniors
- November 4, 2015 - All undergraduate students
Registration and Services Online is integrated into the Connection portal. To access any academic service, including registration, grades, billing and financial aid, please click on the link below to proceed to Connections:
- Go to http://connections.webster.edu.
- Login with your Connections username and password.*
- Locate the Student Academic Services channel on your Student tab.
- Select the link within the channel.
- Enter your Connections username and password again for security purposes.
*New Students: Your Connections activation code is sent to the email address which you used to fill out your application for admission to Webster University. Please use the information contained in this email, which is sent approximately one business day after you have registered for your first course, to setup your Connections account.
Features Available Through Connections:
- Course registration
- Check/update your address and phone number
- View/print grades
- View/print your degree audit
- View/print your schedule
- Update your anticipated graduate date
- Print a student copy of your transcript
- View your financial aid information
- View/print your student account
- Pay your student account
- Check out the deferred payment options
- Request parking tags
If you are a new student and have not received your password letter, or are a returning student and are unable to setup your Connections account using the information above, please contact the Webster University IT Service Desk.