Corporate Cohort Programs
Webster University's Corporate Cohorts allow organizations to have their employees take courses together. Typically enrolling about 25 students, Cohorts have small class sizes ensuring individualized attention. Classmates are your fellow colleagues, which enhances teamwork and promotes heightened class discussions specific to your place of work. What is learned in the classroom is applicable the next day at work.
Classes are held one night a week, the same day and time of the week, from the start of the program through to graduation. Classes are typically from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m., although there are some exceptions. Webster University has five terms a year, allowing for year-round study.
Webster is currently offering Cohorts for the following academic programs:
Eligibility to participate
You must be academically admissible to Webster University to participate.
- Admission requirements can be found in our Academic Catalogs: Graduate Catalog | Undergraduate Catalog
Your employer must also approve your participation in a Corporate Cohort.
- Some employers require their own application or form to be completed in order to be eligible for enrollment in a Cohort. Please check with your employer about your eligibility to participate before starting an application.
How to apply
- Apply Online - webster.edu/apply
- Create An Account
- Under Campus Options select Onsite Employer Location
- Under Campus Location select your employer
- The Application Fee is waived for corporate cohort application. Please contact your Human Resources department for the waiver code
- Request official transcripts from all colleges attended be sent to:
Office of Admissions
470 E. Lockwood Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63119
Krista Reinking, Ed.M. in the Office of Admission is available to guide you through the admission process!
Once you are admitted:
Lucy Bodet serves as your Academic Advisor and manages your registration throughout the program. She will be in touch with advising and orientation details once students are admitted.
Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Include Webster's FAFSA Title IV code 002521
Complete a Webster University Financial Aid Application.
- Check with you employer for any educational benefits or reimbursement that they offer.
- Upon receipt of your FAFSA information and the Webster Financial Aid Application, our financial aid counselors will prepare your financial aid package.
If you have additional financial aid questions, please contact Webster's Financial Aid Office.
Billing is handled differently for each Corporate Cohort employer. Check with your employer to see how they have requested it be handled.
For general billing questions, please contact Webster's Bursar's Office.