Webster believes the best indicator for success is a strong academic history and passion for studies. Our application process lets students highlight their best qualities. Each applicant is reviewed individually to ensure the best fit for both you and the university.
Required Application Documents
1. Application: Submit the Online Application and the $50 application fee.
2. English Proficiency Test Scores: If English is not your first language, submit proof of English skill. If you do not meet English requirements, you can still be admitted as ESL-Contingent and take ESL courses. We accept a variety of test scores:
- TOEFL PBT: 575
- TOEFL iBT: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
3. Official Transcripts: To be official, the transcript should be sent directly from your school to Webster University in a sealed envelope. If the transcript does not the date the degree was awarded, please also submit a copy of the diploma. If the transcript is not in English, a certified translation must be provided.
4. Essay or Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5. Two Letters of Recommendation
6. Certificate of Finance: The U.S. government requires students to provide proof of financial support for at least 1 year for both education and living expenses. Financial documents must be original and dated at least 6 months before the start of the term. Learn more about acceptable financial documents in the Admissions FAQs.
7. Copy of Passport ID Page
8. Specialty Programs have additional admission requirements. These programs include Art, Music, the MHA, Forensic Accounting, all School of Education programs, and more. Your admission counselor will contact you with details.