Personalized. Flexible. Focused.
Webster does more than offer evening classes. We excel at evening classes — with programs in many locations, tailored to meet your schedule and designed to fit your lifestyle.
Whether you are pursuing your college degree, earning an additional degree, or balancing work and school, our evening programs can enable you to reach your goals — and have a great educational experience.
If you've attended another college, we make it easy to transfer credits that count toward a Webster degree. And our admissions counselors can assist with any question you may have.
- Majors, minors and certificates. For in-depth study of one subject balanced with a broad general education.
- Student-focused faculty. Full-time faculty and accomplished working professionals.
- Small class sizes. Personalized education where real-world experiences shape vibrant discussions.
- Eight-week, accelerated format. Reach your goals.
- Five terms per year. Beginning in January, March, June, August and October.
- Ease of transfer. Generous transfer credit policies, course equivalency database, and community college transfer guides make the transition to Webster easy and seamless.
Evening programs vary by location. To view available academic programs that can be pursued in the evening, please click here.
If you are interested in pursuing a degree at one of the extended St. Louis campuses or online, click that location below for more information.
Take the next step
- Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Visit the St. Louis Home Campus
- Review the Transfer Guide
- Apply Now
- Check Your Application Status
- Transfer Students
- Evening Students
- International Students
- Dual Admission
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus