Webster believes the best indicator for success is a strong academic history and passion for studies. Our application process lets students highlight their best qualities. Each applicant is reviewed individually to ensure the best fit for both you and the school.
Required Application Documents:
- Application: There are two options for Undergraduate Application: Webster's Online Portal or the Common Application. There is a $35 required application fee.
- Proof of English Proficiency: If English is not your first language, students will need to submit proof of English
skill. If you do not meet English requirements, you can still be admitted as ESL-Contingent
and take ESL courses. We accept a variety of test scores:
Undergraduate English Proficiency Scores:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson: 53
- Official Transcripts: To be official, the transcript should be sent directly from your school to Webster University. If the transcript is not in English, a certified translation must be provided. International students may be eligible for International Transfer Credits.
- Essay or Resume: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance: The U.S. government requires students to provide proof of financial support for at least 1 year for both education and living expenses. Financial documents must be original and dated at least 6 months before the start of the term. Learn more about acceptable financial documents in the Admissions FAQ.
- Copy of Passport ID Page
Webster's Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts has additional admissions requirements (such as an interview or portfolio). Your admissions counselor will be in contact with details.
You can submit your documents 3 ways:
- Online: Upload it to the online application
- Email: Send a scanned copy (PDF or JPG) to email@example.com
- Mail: Send original documents through a secure vendor (FedEx or DHL) or regular postal
mail. Use this address:
Webster University, Office of Admissions
ATTN: International Recruitment
40 Rock Hill Road
Webster Groves, MO 63119 U.S.A.
We are here to make the admissions process easy to understand. On our Facebook page, you can find tips for the visa process, connect with current students, and explore the campus. We also host Facebook Live Q&A sessions throughout the year.
- Transfer Students
- Evening Students
- International Students
- Dual Admission
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus