Lewis & Clark Community College
To make your transition as easy as possible to Webster University, we have developed the following transfer guides in conjunction with Lewis & Clark Community College. Please select the guide that corresponds with the undergraduate degree program you intend to complete at Webster.
General Education/Global Citizenship Program
The University is implementing a new set of general education requirements. The Global
Citizenship Program (GCP) is a set of undergraduate degree requirements and a general
education program developed by Webster University faculty to help prepare students
to confront global problems and 21st century challenges.
Effective academic year 2015-2016 and beyond all new students will follow requirements of the GCP.
Major/Department Transfer Guides
Please note: major/department guides are currently under revision to reflect the 2015-2016 catalog changes.
- Anthropology & Sociology (includes Criminology, Cultural Anthropology, Sociology, Women & Gender Studies)
- Biological Sciences
- Business(includes Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance)
(Please contact Teacher Education Transfer Advisor, Sheila Anglin Jordan at 314-246-6946.)
- International Languages & Cultures
- Management(includes emphasis areas in Health Care Administration, Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing)
- Math and Computer Science(includes Business Intelligence Technologies, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Systems, Mathematics, Mobile Computing)
- Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Additional Transfer Resources
If you have questions about transferring to Webster, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus
- Junior Preview Day