Mineral Area College
To make your transition as easy as possible to Webster University, we have developed the following transfer guides in conjunction with Mineral Area College. Please select the guide that corresponds with the undergraduate degree program you intend to complete at Webster.
General Education/Global Citizenship Program
The University has implemented a new set of general education requirements. The Global
Citizenship Program (GCP) is a set of undergraduate degree requirements and a general
education program developed by Webster University faculty to help prepare students
to confront global problems and 21st century challenges.
Effective academic year 2015-2016 and beyond all new students will follow requirements of the GCP.
Major/Department Transfer Guides
Please note: major/department transfer guides are currently under revision to reflect 2016-2017 catalog changes.
- Anthropology & Sociologyincludes Criminology, Cultural Anthropology, Sociology, Women & Gender Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Business includes Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance
(Please contact Teacher Education Transfer Advisor Sheila Anglin Jordan at 314-246-6946 for most up-to-date information).
- International Languages & Cultures
- Management includes emphasis areas in Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing
- Math & Computer Science includes Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Management, Information Systems, Mathematics, Mobile Computing
RN to BSN completion program
includes BA Psychology (with mental health emphasis), BS Psychology
Additional Transfer Resources
If you have questions about transferring to Webster, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Transfer Students
- Evening Students
- International Students
- Dual Admission
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus