St. Louis Community College
To make your transition as easy as possible to Webster University, we have developed the following transfer guides in conjunction with St. Louis Community College. Please select the guide that corresponds with the undergraduate degree program you intend to complete at Webster.
General Education/Global Citizenship Program
The University is implementing a new set of general education requirements. The Global
Citizenship Program (GCP) is a set of undergraduate degree requirements and a general
education program developed by Webster University faculty to help prepare students
to confront global problems and 21st century challenges.
Effective academic year 2015-2016 and beyond all new students will follow requirements of the GCP.
Major/Department Transfer Guides
Please note: major/department transfer guides are currently under revision to reflect 2015-2016 catalog changes.
- Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Anthropology & Sociology(includes Criminology, Cultural Anthropology, Sociology, Women & Gender Studies)
- Biological Sciences
- Business (includes Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance)
- Education (Please contact Teacher Education Transfer Advisor, Sheila Anglin Jordan at 314-246-6946 for most up-to-date information).
- History, Politics, and International Relations
- Interactive Digital Media
- International Languages & Cultures
- Legal Studies
- Management (includes emphasis areas in Health Care Administration, Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing)
- Math & Computer Science (includes Business Intelligence Technologies, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Systems, Mathematics, Mobile Computing)
- Media Communications
- Nursing(RN to BSN completion program)
Additional Transfer Resources
If you have questions about transferring to Webster, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Evening Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus
- Junior Preview Day