Southwestern Illinois College
To make your transition as easy as possible to Webster University, we have developed the following transfer guides in conjunction with Southwestern Illinois College. Please select the guide that corresponds with the undergraduate degree program you intend to complete at Webster.
General Education/Global Citizenship Program
The University is implementing a new set of general education requirements. The Global Citizenship Program (GCP) is a set of undergraduate degree requirements and a general education program developed by Webster University faculty to help prepare students to confront global problems and 21st century challenges.
Effective academic year 2014-2015, new transfer students with fewer than 75 transferrable college credit hours seeking a BA or BS degree will follow requirements of the GCP. Select the transfer guide for the Global Citizenship Program below.
Transfer students with more than 75 transferrable college credit hours, or those seeking a BFA, BM, BMEd, or BSN degree will remain under the General Education Program. Select the appropriate transfer guide for the General Education Program below.
Effective academic year 2015-2016 and beyond all new students will follow requirements of the GCP.
Major/Department Transfer Guides
Please note: major/department transfer guides are currently under revision to reflect 2014-2015 catalog changes.
- Anthropology & Sociology(includes Criminology, Cultural Anthropology, Sociology, Women & Gender Studies)
- Biological Sciences
- Business (includes Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance)
(Please contact Teacher Education Transfer Advisor, Sheila Anglin Jordan at 314-246-6946).
- Film Production
- International Languages & Cultures
- Legal Studies
- Management (includes emphasis areas in Health Care Administration, Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing)
- Math and Computer Science (includes Business Intelligence Technologies, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Systems, Mathematics, Mobile Computing)
Additional Transfer Resources
If you have questions about transferring to Webster, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures