Complete your degree. Chart your path. Achieve your goals.
Considering a transfer? You're not alone. Almost half of Webster undergraduates enter as transfer students, so we understand how to make the process go smoothly — from transferring credits to financial assistance.
Our admission counselors and academic advisors can work with you to determine what courses you will need to finish your degree at Webster.
We have transfer agreements with many area colleges, so if you've completed a course at one of our partner schools, it will more than likely count towards finishing your bachelor's degree at Webster. Plus, you may be eligible for credit for learning acquired through professional workplace experience.
Whether you are on your way to completing a degree, pursuing a second major, or starting a new career, Webster is an ideal choice.
Webster University Advantages
- Ease of transfer. Generous transfer credit policies, course equivalency database, and community college transfer guides makes the transition to Webster easy and seamless.
- Transfer equivalency database
- Community College & Police Academy Transfer Guides
- Webster University General Transfer Guide
- Students from 50 states and more than 148 countries. Diversity is a core value.
- Average class size: 10 . Our student-centered approach supports educational excellence.
- Faculty-to-Student Ratio: 1:9 . Personal attention from a world-class faculty.
Missouri Reverse Transfer Program
Missouri has moved forward with a statewide policy to help more Missourians earn associate's degrees. For more detailed information on Webster University's participation in the Missouri Reverse Transfer program, please click here.
Take the next step
- Evening Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Dual Admission
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus
- Junior Preview Day