Complete your degree. Chart your path. Achieve your goals.
We have transfer agreements with many area colleges, so if you've completed a course at one of our partner schools, it will more than likely count towards finishing your bachelor's degree at Webster. Plus, you may be eligible for credit for learning acquired through professional workplace experience.
Whether you are on your way to completing a degree, pursuing a second major, or starting a new career, Webster is an ideal choice.
Webster University Advantages
- Ease of transfer. Generous transfer credit policies, course equivalency database, and community college transfer guides makes the transition to Webster easy and seamless.
- Transfer equivalency database
- Community College & Police Academy Transfer Guides
- Webster University General Transfer Guide
- Students from
50states and more than
148countries. Diversity is a core value.
- Average class size:
10. Our student-centered approach supports educational excellence.
- Faculty-to-Student Ratio:
1:9. Personal attention from a world-class faculty.
Missouri Reverse Transfer Program
Missouri has moved forward with a statewide policy to help more Missourians earn associate's degrees. For more detailed information on Webster University's participation in the Missouri Reverse Transfer program, please click here.
Take the next step
- Transfer Students
- Evening Students
- International Students
- Dual Admission
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus