Webster is excited to share a transfer equivalency site, which will help you understand how previous college credits may transfer to the University.
Please consider the following when using the transfer equivalency database:
- All information found in the database must be considered unofficial. Official evaluations of transfer credit are completed by the Registrar's office once students are admitted to Webster and official transcripts are received.
- Webster University strives to provide the most current and accurate information available, which subjects this database to frequent revisions. New schools and additional courses are added on a regular basis.
- If you do not find a course listed in the database, this does not indicate the course will not transfer. It simply means the course has not yet been reviewed to be included in the database.
- Not all transfer credit applies in the same manner for all degrees. Information concerning how credits will apply to your specific degree program must be addressed by your transfer counselor and/or academic advisor. Program-specific transfer guides and articulation agreements may be helpful as well.
- Webster accepts transfer credit from accredited colleges/universities, provided the credit is college-level. A maximum of 98 total credit hours is transferrable, unless that includes a significant amount of lower-division work. For more information, please see Webster's transfer credit policies.
Once you have read and understand the above, please continue to the Transfer Equivalency Database.
Missouri Reverse Transfer Program
Missouri has moved forward with a statewide policy to help more Missourians earn associate's degrees. For more detailed information on Webster University's participation in the Missouri Reverse Transfer program, please click here.
St. Louis Metropolitan Area Schools
For information on Webster's specific agreements, please click on your school below:
- East Central College
- Jefferson College
- Lewis & Clark Community College
- Mineral Area College
- St. Charles Community College
- St. Louis Community College
- Southwestern Illinois College
- Evening Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Academic Programs
- Dual Admission
- Credit by Exam
- How to Apply
- Audition/Portfolio Review
- Contact the Office of Admission
- Tuition and Fees
- Aid and Scholarships
- Facts and Figures
- Visit the Home Campus
- Junior Preview Day