Answers to frequently asked questions about Webster's online learning environment can be found on the Online Programs and Help Desk websites.
Other questions can be answered at the links below:
- Why should I attend Webster?
- What graduate programs does Webster offer?
- What are your graduate admissions requirements?
- How do I speak with an academic advisor?
- I travel a lot for my job. Is it a problem if I miss one or two classes?
- How many courses may I take each 9-week term?
- I want to finish my program as soon as possible, but what if I register for more classes than I can really handle?
- What's the difference between a drop and a withdrawal?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What if I start my program in the classroom and move somewhere with no Webster campus?
- Does Webster assist me with finding a job?
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for nearly 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.