Resources for Undergraduate Transfer Students
Fall 2015 Registration
Through this interactive program, you will create your fall semester class schedule, network with faculty, staff, and peers, and receive a student ID card as well as academic program information. You will also get to know your classmates and professors. Register for a Transfer Day on the calendar.
Remember to make your travel arrangements after you have secured your appointment. Due to logistical concerns and room space, we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins or more than one guest with each student.
*NOTE: Transfer students in the School of Education will be contacted directly by the School of Education regarding transfer enrollment.
- STEP 1: Review the Undergraduate Catalog to determine your degree requirements as well as the transfer guides, policies, and transfer equivalency database.Review the global citizenship program requirements that apply to you (*see below). Check your requirements to verify what courses you have remaining.
- STEP 2: Check the Course Schedule for available courses.
- STEP 3: You must have a copy of your transcripts on file at the main campus so they may be evaluated before your appointment. If you have not yet sent your official transcripts, they must be received by the end of your final term.
- STEP 4: After you have been accepted to the University, contact the Academic Advising Center to schedule an appointment with an advisor for your initial registration.
Global Citizenship Program Requirements
Webster University requires all baccalaureate students to complete a general education program in addition to the major and elective requirements. These requirements are intended to provide a general framework for the degree outside the major and provide course requirements to ensure university graduates have a broad set of knowledge and skills.
In 2011, the faculty of Webster University approved the Global Citizenship Program (GCP) to replace the previous General Education Programs. The GCP began a phased implementation, beginning with brand new college students pursuing BA and BS degrees in the Fall of 2012. Beginning with the summer term in 2015, the Global Citizenship Program will apply to all new students.
Download our orientation packet, which helps new undergraduate students become familiar with a variety of on-campus and online resources, such as online registration, the online undergraduate catalog and online course schedule, and accessing student email. Check out the video about your Connections Portal into your online student account.
Get links to information about libraries, academic assistance, financial aid, drop and withdrawal dates and more here.
Webster University and the U.S. Department of Defense have worked together for 40 years to provide high-quality and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate programs at military installations and other locations throughout the country.
Academic Advising Center
Garden Park Plaza Garage
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Undergraduate Advising Resources Home
- New Freshmen
- Current, Returning & Visiting Students
- Transfer Students
- Online Transfer Students
- International Students
- General Education Requirements
- Academic Advising Home
- Find Your Advisor
- Undergrad Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Catalogs & Schedules
- Academic Calendar
- Online Programs
- Student Resources
- Policies & Forms