Resources for Transfer Students
Fall 2016 Registration
Call the Academic Advising Center at (314) 968-6972 to schedule a one-on-one appointment to enroll and receive new student information.
Note: Specialty new student advising for the following programs:
- Transfer students in the Bachelor of Science in Education will be contacted directly by the School of Education regarding transfer enrollment.
- Transfer students in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program must register through the Department of Nursing. Please contact the department directly at (314) 246-7483.
- STEP 1:Review the Undergraduate Catalog to determine your degree requirements.
- Review the Transfer Guides, Policies, and Equivalency Database.
- Review the Global Citizenship Program requirements that apply to you (*see below). Check your requirements to verify what courses you have remaining.
- STEP 2: Check the Course Schedule for available courses.
- STEP 3: You must have a copy of your transcripts on file at the main campus so they may be evaluated before your appointment. If you have not yet sent your official transcripts, they must be received by the end of your final term.
- STEP 4: After you have been accepted to the University, contact the Academic Advising Center to schedule an appointment with an advisor for your initial registration.
- STEP 5: Download the Orientation Packet, which helps new undergraduate students become familiar with a variety of on-campus and online resources, such as online registration, the online undergraduate catalog and online course schedule, and accessing student email.
For online registration, continue with steps 6, 7 & 8
- STEP 6: Review the preparatory registration materials sent to you in your appointment confirmation email.
- STEP 7: Be at a computer with Internet access at the time of your appointment.
- STEP 8: Review the Online Orientation Packet