African Studies Ghana Project Funding | Webster University

St. Louis African Studies Consortium Funding

Supporting educators and curriculum development, opportunities for project funding come from a combination of grant programs, partnerships and institutional contributions.

Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Funding

The total cost of Pan-African Expressions of Knowledge Creation, Socio-economic Conditions, and Politics in 21st Century Ghana is $146,995. The Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) program grant will fund $99,964 (68%) of the project while the remaining $47,030.72 (32%) will be supported by Webster University. Learn more about this U.S. Department of Education Program here: https://www2.ed.gov/programs/iegpsgpa/applicant.html

Partnerships and Sponsors

Individuals, organizations, and prospective partners are invited to contact Dr. Balogun at ebalogun39@webster.edu to learn more about the many ways they may support, sponsor, and participate in the goals and initiatives of the African Studies Consortium. Stay up to date about our projects by signing up for the newsletter below.

Webster’s Contribution

Institutional support for this project includes personnel, facilities, and resources at the home campus in Webster Groves, Missouri.

 

 

Newsletter Sign Up

Receive the latest news concerning the St. Louis African Studies Consortium.

 

Events Calendar

View More Events »

Contact

Emmanuel Balogun, Assistant Professor
History, Politics & International Relations
314-246-7872 | ebalogun39@webster.edu | emmanuelbalogun.org