Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Alumni volunteer their time, talent and expertise with the Webster University Alumni Association. In doing so, they meet other interesting alumni, support current students and faculty and help strengthen the University mission in general. A wide variety of volunteer opportunities exist worldwide for Webster alumni – from mentoring current students, to participating in community service projects.
Each year, hundreds of Webster alumni join with students, faculty and staff for Webster Works Worldwide, a campus-wide community service day in partnership with local agencies and nonprofit organizations. Volunteers work in teams on projects including tutoring, painting, gardening, working with children or seniors, park and trail restoration, and fine arts projects.
For additional information contact the Alumni Programs Office at 1-800-305-ALUM or email@example.com to discuss your interests and skills.
Local and International Alumni Chapters
The Alumni Association has over 20 local and international chapters.
- Attend an event.
- Volunteer for a community service project in your area.
- Help us welcome new graduates into the Alumni Association at Commencements.
Alumni Board of Directors
Volunteer for an Alumni Association Board of Directors Committee:
- Advancement Committee
- Engagement and Community Committee
- Career Resources Committee
- Alumni Awards Committee
- Student Awards Committee
Alumni as Recruiters
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions seeks alumni to serve as volunteer recruiters to help familiarize prospective students and their families with the distinctive Webster University experience and how it has had a positive impact on your career. Activities include attending on- and off-campus recruiting events, as well as initiating one-on-one communications with prospective students.
Mentor a Student
The Webster Mentoring Program provides an opportunity for students and alumni to connect in a positive one-on-one mentoring relationship.
Come back (or visit for the first time) Webster University in St. Louis at the end of September for Homecoming & Reunion Weekend.
- Participate in various special programs and events being held during Homecoming & Reunion Weekend. Check the Homecoming & Reunion Weekend website for more information.
- Serve as a class chair for your Honor Class Reunion. Webster celebrates Honor Class Reunions for the 10th, 25th and 50th years!