Alumni Audit Program
- This a non-credit, transcripted audit.
- A service fee of $300 is required for each course.
- Auditors are allowed on a space-available basis and with permission of the faculty.
- Some classes are excluded from the auditing program, including on line classes, studio art classes; applied music classes; media production classes; internships; directed studies; and all theatre conservatory classes.
- Course audits are never converted to academic credit.
- Audited courses cannot be used to satisfy prerequisite or requisite course requirements in degree programs.
- Auditors must meet all course prerequisites.
- Course audits will be transcripted on the alumni member's enrollment history.
- Course audits are not included in determining instructor compensation.
- Auditing placements are finalized on a space-available basis, approximately one month before the start of class.
- Degree-seeking students have priority for enrollment in all classes.
- Auditing fees are not refundable after classes begin.
Search Webster University's course offerings.
To register, simply fill out the Alumni Audit Registration Form.
E-mail the Alumni Office at email@example.com.