Balancing the needs of the environment with commerce, environmental managers are able to assess and convey the business, ethical and legal impacts of decisions concerning natural and environmental resources.
The environmental management degree program is an online program that provides students with the tools and techniques they need to navigate the business aspects of environmental management. It prepares current and aspiring environmental managers with the business and administrative skills necessary to work at all levels in this vital field; to make sound business, ethical, and legal decisions; and to interpret and communicate environmental rules and regulations.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty work in the field, allowing students to take what they learn in class and immediately apply it at work.
- The newest research and improvements from the field are incorporated into the classroom and online classes.
- Classes are offered all five terms of the year and most classes meet once a week in the evening.
Environmental Management Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Master of Science in Environmental Management (MS)
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sustainability
- Apply Now
- Anthropology & Sociology
- Biological Sciences
- General Studies
- History, Politics, & International Relations
- The Institute for Human Rights & Humanitarian Studies
- International Languages & Cultures
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Professional Counseling
- Religious Studies
- English as a Second Language