A minimum of 128 credit hours consisting of the following:
- 36 required credit hours
- Applicable university global citizenship or general education program hours
- Students must choose a concentration in one of the following Areas of Emphasis: Asia, International Film Studies, Global Journalism, International Media Communications, International Business, International Human Rights, or Latin America.
- Student must attain language competency at the 3000 level or above.
- Student must participate in an approved Webster University study abroad experience or in an approved international internship.
- Student must complete all courses in the major with a grade of C or better.
- Ancient Studies
- Center for Ethics
- European Studies
- International Studies
- Multicultural Studies
- Sustainability Studies
- Women's Studies