Master of Science in Environmental Management
The Master of Science in Environmental Management is a fully-online program that provides students with the tools and techniques they need to navigate the business aspects of environmental management. It prepares current and aspiring environmental managers with the business and administrative skills necessary to work at all levels in this vital field; to make sound business, ethical, and legal decisions; and to interpret and communicate environmental rules and regulations.
Points of Distinction:
- Faculty are professionals actively working in the field, allowing you to apply what you learn in class the next day at work.
- Curriculum is constantly revised based on the most up-to-date research and innovations.
- The only prerequisite is a bachelor's degree.
- Online classes make it easy for working adults like you to earn your degree as your schedule permits.
- Classes begin five times per year: in August, October, January, March, and May.
Learn more about degree requirements for the Master of Science in Environmental Management by exploring the graduate catalog.
- Environmental Management
- International Nongovernmental Organizations (INGOs)
- Global International Nongovernmental Organizations (INGOs)
- International Relations
- Global International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Science Management & Leadership
- Patent Practice
- Professional Counseling
- Thesis Requirement