Master of Arts (MA) in Gerontology
Webster's online graduate program in gerontology emphasizes optimal aging and prepares students to become experts in this rapidly growing field. Experienced faculty members teach courses that blend their academic knowledge and real-world experience.
Points of Distinction:
- Small classes, typically between 15 and 20 students, create an ideal virtual environment for learning, interaction, and discovery.
- Online classes and nine-week terms offer scheduling flexibility for students who are also working adults.
- All gerontology students have the opportunity to pursue a practicum experience that integrates coursework with first-hand professional training within gerontological industries.
Graduate Certificate in Gerontology
The certificate program in gerontology is designed to expand students' marketability
and skills in their chosen profession by providing a broad educational base concerning
factors related to the aging of individuals and society. The program was developed
on the premise that students and professionals in a variety of disciplines and professions
have the greatest potential to meet the pressing needs of the aged and our changing
society, provided they are given the requisite training in the application of gerontological
For more information, explore the certificate in the graduate catalog.
MBA with an Emphasis in Gerontology
For more information on the Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Gerontology, explore the MBA in the graduate catalog or visit the George Herbert Walker School of Business and Technology.
- Environmental Management
- International Nongovernmental Organizations
- Global International Nongovernmental Organizations
- International Relations
- Global International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Science Management & Leadership
- Patent Practice
- Professional Counseling
- Thesis Requirement