GMAINGO Grant Opportunity
Webster University is pleased to offer the following grants for Global MAINGO participants for the Fall 2013-14 year:
- Global INGO Grants of $10,000 to five select students admitted to the program.
Only the most qualified students who meet the stated criteria will be eligible for grant consideration for one of these five awards. Required documents must be postmarked, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, April 19, 2013. Grant applicants will be notified by Friday, April 26, 2013.
Applicants must submit and meet the following criteria for grant consideration:
- Acceptance into the Global MAINGO program
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident
- A completed grant application form [ pdf | doc ]
- An essay based on the question: What does earning this degree mean to you and your career plans? (No more than two pages.)
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 3.2 (out of 4.0 scale) or higher
- Display financial need. Completion of the FAFSA Form is required for all interested students.
Notes about submitting the FAFSA:
- Webster University's FAFSA school code is 002521.
- For faster transmission, we strongly encourage you to complete the online FAFSA v. the paper application.
- You must include your Social Security Number on your FAFSA in order for Webster University to receive your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- In order to qualify for the grant, you must submit your FAFSA by the grant deadline of April 19! If we do not have your SAR on file by April 24, 2013, we will not have sufficient information to include you in the grant pool.
Please email your grant documents to email@example.com, or mail to:
Webster University Office of Admission
Re: GMAINGO Grants/Thuy Witt
470 E. Lockwood Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63119
The postmark deadline is Friday, April 19, 2013.
If you have any questions about this grant opportunity, please contact Thuy Witt (“Twee”) in the Office of Admission, at 314-246-8239 or 800-753-6765, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cohort Route
- Grant Opportunity
- About Webster University
- Department of
& International Relations
- Environmental Management
- International Nongovernmental Organizations
- Global International Nongovernmental Organizations
- International Relations
- Global International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Science Management & Leadership
- Patent Practice
- Professional Counseling
- Thesis Requirement