Global MA in International Nongovernmental Organizations
Earn your master's degree from Webster University by studying on three continents
– Europe, Asia, and
We are pleased to introduce our new Global Master of Arts in
International Nongovernmental Organizations (GMAINGO)
– a professional degree program in which students learn practical
skills that will better market them to work for and with international nongovernmental organizations. Our unique curriculum, designed in consultation with employers, includes classes on practical topics
such as grant writing, fundraising, negotiation, project management
and research methods – all necessary, practical skills for working at
The GMAINGO program is 11 months and provides full-time graduate students an opportunity to live, learn, and study at five of Webster's campuses: Bangkok, Thailand; London, England; Leiden, the Netherlands; Geneva, Switzerland; and Washington, D.C.
These locations are part of Webster's distinctive global network of campuses spanning the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Webster's international studies programs are recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report.
All courses are taught in English, and our experienced staff assists you in coordinating your housing needs.
- Complete your master's degree in Europe, Asia, and North America in just 11 months.
- Learn from faculty who are experts in many facets of international relations and INGOs.
- Travel in a cohort of 8-12 students and study with current students at each campus.
- Experience unique immersion opportunities as a part of the Professional Seminar.
- Reap the benefits of a one-year membership to Chatham House, a world renowned think tank based in London.
- Become a Regent's College School of Psychotherapy and Counseling Psychology Accredited Mediator, as a part of the Principles of Negotiation course in London
- Potentially earn academic credit for an internship during the final 8-week term
- Cohort Route
- Grant Opportunity
- About Webster University
- Department of
& International Relations
- Environmental Management
- International Nongovernmental Organizations (INGOs)
- Global International Nongovernmental Organizations (INGOs)
- International Relations
- Global International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Science Management & Leadership
- Patent Practice
- Professional Counseling
- Thesis Requirement