Master of Arts in International Relations
The Master of Arts in International Relations enables students to analyze the complexities and processes involved in world politics and international affairs. Course-work provides exposure to the key subfields of the discipline and relevant issues such as globalization, human rights, humanitarian action, and economic development. The program is ideal for students seeking work with a governmental agency, an intergovernmental organization, a nongovernmental organization, or a multinational corporation. This program is also recommended to students planning to pursue a Ph.D., or an academic career at another institution.
Students who complete this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of several subfields of the discipline.
- Demonstrate strong research skills.
- Critically analyze international events and issues.
- Apply theories of international relations to the practice of international affairs.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate the requisite skills to seek employmentrelevant to the field by having the necessary education.
Where the program Is offered
- Domestic- St. Louis (Main), Scott AFB, Fort Leavenworth, Andrews AFB, Camp Lejeune, and Fort Bragg.
- Overseas- Bangkok, Geneva, Leiden, London, Vienna
- Online- Program
- Global MA- Program