Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX) is a nationally known academic honor society for paralegal/legal assistant students. Sponsored by the American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE), the society offers students national scholarship opportunities; participation in regional, state, and local conferences; and networking opportunities with other legal professionals.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP ARE:
Eligibility for membership is determined by the respective Chapter according to criteria that meet or exceed the following minimum requirements:
- Must be officially declared legal studies major.
- Must complete 26 credit hours (two-thirds of Webster University's credit requirement for the graduate legal studies program).
- Must have accumulated the equivalent of an overall 3.95 G.P.A or above for all graduate course work (including transfer work).
- Leadership characteristics shall be considered.
- Membership in other professional associations shall be considered.
- Other factors that the selection committee deems appropriate will be considered.
- Environmental Management
- International Nongovernmental Organizations
- Global International Nongovernmental Organizations
- International Relations
- Global International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Science Management & Leadership
- Patent Practice
- Professional Counseling
- Thesis Requirement