POSTMARK DEADLINE FOR application and all supporting documentation: October 1 for entrance in the following August. Only qualified candidates with all completed application documentation will be considered for an interview.
- A completed Nurse Anesthesia Application for Admission. (Download an application or apply online.) Applicants should submit one application only, the paper application or the online application.
Mail your paper application packet to:
Office of Admission
Nurse Anesthesia Program
470 East Lockwood Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63119-3141
- A nonrefundable $50.00 application fee, paid online when submitting the online application for admission or by check or money order, made payable to Webster University. Webster University graduates and students reapplying for the program are exempt from paying the application fee. (Contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org for a waiver code.)
- A copy of your current nursing license. Reciprocity inquiries should be directed to: Missouri State Board of Nursing, P.O. Box 656, Jefferson City, MO 65102, (573) 751-0681.
- Official transcripts from EVERY college, university, and professional school you have attended. (Note: Courses listed on one transcript as transfer credit from another institution are not considered official documentation of that coursework.) All official transcripts in a language other than English must be certified and accompanied by a literal and certified English translation. A certified translation is prepared by a professional translation service or a qualified person other than the applicant and notarized with a statement of accuracy and fluency in both languages. Webster University graduates do not need to request their Webster University transcript.
- A one-page statement of purpose explaining why you have chosen to pursue the nurse anesthesia field, including any relevant information you would like the Admissions Committee to know regarding your qualifications as an applicant.
- A current résumé detailing professional education, nursing experience, relevant ICU experience, and any other supporting activities and credentials, such as ACLS, BLS, CCRN and PALS certifications.
- Two letters of reference that provide an assessment of professional performance, continuing education, and character traits. Request one assessment from an immediate supervisor (nurse director or nurse manager) and one from another professional (i.e. professional colleague, professor). Recommendation letters should be written in standard narrative form. Please ask the individuals writing your letters to include your full name on the letter so we can match it to your admissions file.
- A CRNA shadow verification form from a practicing CRNA.
- Current ACLS, BLS, and CCRN certification by the postmark deadline.
- PALS certification strongly recommended.
- Any additional supporting information you wish to include, such as copies of certifications, awards, honors, and/or publications within the past 2 years.
- A copy of your green card if you are not a U.S. permanent resident.
Office of Admission
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119