Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees remain stable over the duration of enrollment, assuming continuous
full-time enrollment is maintained; and are divided evenly throughout the program.
Tuition and fees listed reflect the class of 2016:
- Application Fee $50
- Tuition of $69,225 plus fees of $10,400 comes to $79,625 for the entire program.
Fees of $10,400 for the entire program include the following items:
- Housing for out of town clinical rotations
- Course lab & research fees
- Basic clinical supplies
- Professional liability insurance (except for increases if uninsurable through the standard source)
- Annual Recertification course including BLS, OSHA requirements and blood-borne pathogens certification, and HIPAA requirements
- ACLS and PALS courses prior to graduation
- Two SEE exams
- One Certification examination (Board exam)
- Thesis binding and copying expenses with 1 copy provided to student
- Stipend to attend the AANA Annual Meeting (or alternate of Mid-Year at prerogative of Program) each year
Items not included within the tuition and fees structure may include, but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance (required - may be purchased from the university)
- Parking (optional but recommended)
- Textbooks (required)
- AANA Associate Membership Dues
- Board Exam Review course(s)
- University graduation fee
Further information about tuition assistance can be obtained from the university's
Financial Aid Office.
Office of Admission
470 E. Lockwood Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119