Points of Distinction
- Webster’s Nurse Anesthesia students consistently hold a 96% pass rate for first-time CRNA board exams and a 100% overall pass rate.
- The program offers 10 clinical sites with clinical rotations beginning in the second term of the first year (week 10). Dedicated rotations include cardiovascular, pediatrics, and obstetrics.
- Faculty hold PhDs and are specialists in their content areas. They share a passion for education and a commitment to learning.
- CRNA faculty maintain active clinical practices, reinforcing their hands-on expertise with cutting edge advancements in the field of anesthesia.
- Small class sizes create an ideal learning environment of collaboration and discovery.
- Webster offers exceptional on-campus library services with a reference librarian assigned to the nurse anesthesia program.
- The program is fully accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA).
- Students gain valuable scholarly experience by completing, defending, and publishing a research project.