Points of Distinction
Webster University's Nurse Anesthesia Program offers:
- Our students consistently hold a 95% pass rate for first-time board exams and a 100% overall pass rate.
- State-of-the-art simulation training.
- 30-month full time, continuous program.
- 10 clinical sites with clinical rotations beginning in the second term of the first
year (week 10). Dedicated rotations include cardiovascular, pediatrics, and obstetrics.
- Biological Science faculty hold PhDs and are specialists in their content areas. They
share a passion for education and a commitment to learning.
- CRNA faculty maintain active clinical practices, reinforcing their hands-on expertise
with cutting edge advancements in the field of anesthesia.
- Small class sizes create the ideal learning environment.
- Exceptional on-campus library services with a reference librarian assigned to the
- Fully accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- Complete, defend and publish a research project.
- The doctorate-level Nurse Anesthesia program conversion is already in progress.