Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program is designed for working professionals. Webster University's part-time, MSN program provides the advanced theory, skills, and nursing knowledge you need to grow in your current position or to embark on a new career in the dynamic field of nursing. Webster's MSN program offers two areas of focus: nurse educator (42 credits) or nurse leader (36 credits). Upon completion of the MSN program, the graduate will be able to:
- Apply organizational and systems leadership skills to promote quality health care.
- Apply quality and safety principles within an organization.
- Analyze evidence and research for improvement of practice.
- Evaluate information and health care technologies to coordinate care.
- Apply knowledge of policy and advocacy strategies to influence health and health care.
- Collaborate with other health professionals to coordinate care.
- Apply prevention and population health concepts to implement culturally relevant care.
- Integrate advanced knowledge and skills in a practice role.
Webster's nursing programs feature low student-to-faculty ratios and are accredited
by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, 3343 Peachtree Road N.E.,
Suite 850, Atlanta, Georgia, 30326, 404-975-5000.
MSN Program Coordinator
Mary Ann Drake
MSN Program Coordinator &
Mary Ann Drake's clinical practice is in public health nursing focusing with vulnerable groups. Her scholarship interests include public health nursing education and practice, the care of families, and the use of technology in teaching.
We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have or schedule a pre-admissions appointment for you to further discuss the BSN or MSN program.
ST. LOUIS CAMPUS
470 E. Lockwood Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63119-3194
KANSAS CITY CAMPUS
1200 East 104th St., Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64131-4502
- Professional Counseling
- Environmental Management
- International Nongovernmental Organizations (INGOs)
- Global Option:
International Nongovernmental Organizations (INGOs)
- International Relations
- Global Option:
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Science Management & Leadership
- Patent Practice
- Thesis Requirement