Science Management & Leadership (MS)
The Master of Science in Science Management and Leadership is designed for professional scientists and engineers who are advancing in their careers in management and leadership roles. The program aims to provide these professionals with competencies in communication, project management, leadership, regulatory affairs, intellectual property, finance, ethics, and law. A mentoring system and networking experiences are built into the degree.
Points of Distinction
- Faculty teach the very latest research and practices in the field, allowing students to take what they learn in class and apply it at work the next day.
- Coursework focuses on developing skills and knowledge that are in demand in key areas of the science industry like intellectual property, regulatory and qualitative affairs, ethics, and finance.
- Curriculum is developed based on feedback from program alumni, current students, and industry representatives to keep the program at the cutting edge of project management.
- Students develop business acumen to complement their scientific background, learning to assess risk, plan and execute projects, and lead people.
- Curriculum includes three elective courses, allowing students to customize their degree.
- Program alumni work for major organizations like Monsanto, Boeing, and the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
Learn more about degree requirements for the Master of Science in Environmental Management and Leadership in the graduate catalog.
Webster Hall 9A
Webster Hall 13
- Environmental Management
- International Nongovernmental Organizations
- Global International Nongovernmental Organizations
- International Relations
- Global International Relations
- Legal Studies
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Science Management & Leadership
- Patent Practice
- Professional Counseling
- Thesis Requirement