Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX) is a nationally known academic honor society for paralegal/legal assistant students. Sponsored by the American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE), the society offers students national scholarship opportunities; participation in regional, state, and local conferences; and networking opportunities with other legal professionals.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP ARE:
Eligibility for membership is determined by the respective Chapter according to criteria that meet or exceed the following minimum requirements:
- Must be officially declared legal studies major.
- Must have completed 86 credit hours (two-thirds of Webster University’s credit requirement for the undergraduate legal studies program).
- Must have accumulated the equivalent of an overall 3.0 G.P.A. or above for all undergraduate course work (including transfer work).
- Must have a 3.5 G.P.A in legal studies courses.
- Leadership characteristics shall be considered.
Memberships in other professional associations shall be considered.
Other factors that the selection committee deems appropriate will be considered.