Webster's Doctor of Management (DMgt) Program is taught by credentialed faculty, including those listed below.
Al Marcella, Ph.D.
Topics in Technology
- Cyber forensics and cyber terrorism
- Business recovery planning
- Ethics and privacy
- Establishing trust in e-commerce markets
Julie "J.P." Palmer-Schuyler, Ph.D.
Topics: Advanced Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Person-organization fit
- Organization commitment
- Individual difference variables, including recruitment and organizational attraction
Ece Tuncel, Ph.D.
Area: Organizational Behavior
- Negotiations and conflict management
- Emotions in conflict management
- Experimental and survey design
Eric Rhiney, Ph.D.
Topics: Survey Methodology
- Attitude formation in international marketing
- Ethnocentrism and cosmopolitanism
- Ethnic identity perceptions
Jeff Haldeman, Ph.D.
Topics: Organizational Development and Change
- Managerial coping mechanisms
- How managers handle disconfirmation of long-held beliefs
- Shortcomings of rational models of organization
- Action research
Chris Risker, Ph.D.
Topics: Qualitative Research Methods
- Healthcare administration
- Job satisfaction among caregivers
- The relevance of management research for practicing managers
John P. Orr, Ph.D.
Topics: Quantitative Research Methods
- Trust in strategic alliances
- Cross-cultural issues
- Globalization of golf-related manufacturing
- Quantitative research design
Doug P. O'Bannon, Ph.D.
Topics: Strategic Management
- Attack-defend-retreat theory
- Dynamic competitive strategy
- Prospective competitive advantages