One Year MBA: Master of Business Administration
Our 1-year program allows you to build a global network with individualized management coursework that encourages teamwork with other students from around the world. This international perspective is supplemented by specialized leadership development and business communication coursework developed by industry experts.
Regardless of what you want out of your MBA, you can count on getting global exposure, small classes with personal attention and a real-world approach, all in just one year. This program is available as an online learning program or in-classroom at select on-campus locations. Some Webster locations offer the one year MBA in a weekend format.
Demand for MBA Graduates
According to a recent Graduate Management Admission Council® survey of 185 companies in 33 countries worldwide, 87-percent of employers plan to maintain (43%) or increase (43%) headcounts for new MBA hires. Forty-one respondents are affiliated with companies in the Fortune 500, and include 22 from Fortune 100 firms.
1-Year MBA Program Points of Distinction
Small classes, personal attention, international perspective, and a real-world approach to learning, the Webster University one year master of business administration (MBA) program is designed for people like you. Courses integrate information and theories from various disciplines, providing you with the tools and techniques needed to problem solve in a wide variety of business situations.
- Global connections enhance international perspective through online resources, cross-cohort projects and live case studies.
- Structured, cohort based program forges strong relationships amongst classmates and instructors.
- Accelerated Format allows students to finish in 1 year while continuing to meet work and personal commitments.
- Individualized career management supports student success beyond the classroom.
- Webster University has one of the highest graduate business enrollments in the U.S., and the Walker School is recognized for highly specialized leadership and management programs in a multicultural world
MBA Academic Program Information
- 3.0 GPA from undergraduate degree granting institution
- Complete all prerequisites prior to program start
- Complete all other requirements for admission Webster University
- Program begins in Fall 1 term each academic year. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through August 1.
One Year MBA program is available as a classroom or online program.
The 1-Year MBA is also available at Webster University international campuses including Geneva, Switzerland and Leiden, the Netherlands.