Preparing for the challenges and objectives associated with a changing work environment, today's business leaders must learn how to become nimble business managers. Webster has developed a series of stackable graduate certificates in Change Leadership, based on market feedback from alumni, employers, middle managers, and topic experts. Change leadership certificates and programs are in high demand by employers and middle managers across the country.
As a manager, change leader skills are important in any industry. Business-savvy faculty from the Walker School of Business & Technology encourage students to bridge the classroom and the workplace with this innovative program that builds foundational competencies focused on personal change and business results.
Managing Teamwork & Communications
Building upon the essential competencies, students learn to manage complexity by developing advanced skillsets in business-focused teamwork, strategic diversity, strategic communications and managed change processes.
Managing Complexity for Total System Results
Managers in every industry experience complex business challenges. In this certificate program, students learn the latest theories and methods for producing business results and building sustainable change capability within organizations.
Choose a Certificate or Stack All 3 for a Masters Degree
- Faculty teach the very latest research and practices in the field, allowing students to take what they learn in class and apply it at work the next day.
- Our faculty are experienced organizational change leaders or organization development consultants – many have doctorates in their field.
Points of Distinction
- Build change management skills in a safe environment
- Apply new skills to real change projects
- Coaching and peer consultation in the classroom
Change Leadership Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Graduate Certificate in Change Leadership: Foundations
- Graduate Certificate in Change Leadership: Managing Teamwork & Communications
- Graduate Certificate in Change Leadership: Managing Complexity for Total System Results
- Master of Arts in Change Leadership (MA)