Master of Health Administration (MHA)
Now is the time to accelerate your healthcare career with a Master of Health Administration (MHA) from Webster University.The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing areas of today's economy, making the need for well-trained healthcare professionals even more critical. These professionals are an invaluable piece of the medical and health industry and are often involved in planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the healthcare we count on for ourselves and our families.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, job opportunities for medical and health services managers are expected to grow much faster in the next 10 years, allowing those in the healthcare administration to have even more specialized options to choose from in the future.
At Webster University, the MHA program allows students to explore the ethical, legal and economic issues facing healthcare providers today. This course of study builds a broad conceptual understanding of the healthcare industry,and develops focused administrative skills that helps graduates guide healthcare organizations toward greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Points of Distinction
- Webster University is a worldwide institution offering high-quality learning experiences that help enhance careers and develop a global perspective.
- Small, convenient classes fit every schedule.
- The MHA is offered at campus locations throughout the United States in major cities and military bases.
- Webster faculty members have studied what they teach, attained graduate-level degrees and have worked in the field in which they teach.
- The MHA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
MHA Degree Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Dual Degree Master of Business Administration and Master of Health Administration (MBA/MHA)