Masters in International Business
Explore the dynamics of conducting business in an international context at Webster University with the master's degree in international business program. Courses focus on current principles and processes of trade controls, foreign operations, international business policies and cultural constraints.
The international business master's degree is designed to examine the complexities involved in the international business community. Webster University graduate students learn to analyze global businesses and apply problem-solving theories in international business to facilitate international trade.
Even if attending class at one of Webster University's campus locations is out of picture, graduate students can earn a master's degree from anywhere in the world. As a pioneer in online and distance learning, Webster University offers the international business master's degree as an online program and as a hybrid degree program where students attend class online and in the classroom according to location preferences and schedule needs.
Points of Distinction
- Technology enables students to learn from faculty who are accomplished scholars and experts around the world.
- Unique field/study internship programs designed to enhance the curriculum
- The opportunity to study at international campuses in London, United Kingdom; and Vienna, Austria.
- The MA in international business program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
International Business Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Online Programs
- Global Hybrid Courses
- Doctoral Program
- Apply Now
- About the Walker School
- Academic Programs
- Walker EDGE
- Alumni Success
- Student Resources
- News and Events
- Walker School Dean Search
- Faculty Resources