Management is the art of effectively coordinating people and resources to achieve the goals of an organization. Knowledge and skills acquired while studying management theory, reviewing case studies on management functions, exploring internal and external aspects of managerial work and decision-making will position you for advancement in virtually any industry in which you choose to work.
Your bachelor's degree in management from Webster University will provide you with knowledge on economic activity and growth, determination of income, output, inflation, aggregate demand and supply, money and banking, monetary and fiscal policies, and international economic issues.
You'll learn about the relationship between management and employees, how to motivate top employee performance, hiring procedures and labor-management relations. You'll even study business law including contracts and laws affecting sales, warranties, and consumer protection.
The Department of Management at Webster University has been designed to meet the needs of younger students as well as mature adults with business experience.
Webster University management courses are also offered at Webster's international campuses, providing an opportunity for students to study with faculty members and students from various parts of the world.
Points of Distinction
- The BA in management program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Courses are relevant to what's happening in the real world.
- Degree completion program is offered online and at several campus locations throughout the U.S.
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
Management Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Bachelor of Arts in Management (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with an Emphasis in Human Resource Management (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with an Emphasis in International Business (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with an Emphasis in Marketing (B.A.)
- Minor in Management