Marketing professionals are responsible for creating brands and relationships that go beyond the brand loyalty. Marketing is responsible for creating brands that people want, understanding why they want them, developing loyalty and earning trust within targeted demographics.
The certificate and master's degree programs in marketing help students and marketing professionals take their careers to the next level. Focusing on the dynamics of human behavior that affect buying decisions, students study marketing theories and analytic techniques that will help them influence marketing business decisions.
Marketing students learn the process of value creation through planning and executing the development, pricing, distributions, and promotion of services, products, and ideas. Marketing studies include the understanding of economic, cultural, demographic, and social factors that influence developing successful marketing strategies.
Points of Distinction
- The Master in Marketing (MMkt) program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Classes are taught by working professionals who bring marketing expertise to the classroom.
Careers in Marketing
Graduates with marketing majors typically are employed in positions including:
- Brand Manager
- Product development
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing
- Sales Manager
- Research Specialist
- Non-profit Marketing
- Retail Management
Marketing Academic Programs
To read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with an Emphasis in Marketing (BA)
- Master in Marketing (MMkt)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Marketing (Geneva, Switzerland Campus Only)