Student Job Listings
The Walker School is seeking applicants to serve as a graduate assistant for the Office of the Dean at Webster University’s home campus in St. Louis, Mo. The position is for the 2015-16 academic year.
The individual selected for this position must be accepted into a graduate program at Webster University, must enroll in 9 credit hours per semester and must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA. The Graduate Assistant will receive $12,000 and the equivalent of 50 percent of graduate tuition at Webster’s on-ground rate. See below for additional information and details regarding how to apply.
2015-16 Graduate Assistant, Walker School
• Provide executive level administrative & receptionist support for the Office of the Dean.
• Provide exceptional customer service for internal and external constituents.
• Conduct short and long-term industry research and data collection projects.
• Create reports and surveys and manage/update file databases to include research projects.
• Support and coordinate special projects and event planning.
• Create & proofread daily reports and PowerPoint presentations.
• Run errands on campus to various administrative and academic departments.
• Receive and distribute mail and complete mass mailing projects.
• Current Graduate student at Webster University
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and social media
• Business, Marketing or Communications background a plus
Term of appointment: One (1) academic year
August 15 – May 15 appointment
Course Work: Must be accepted to a graduate program at Webster University
Must enroll in 9 credit hours of graduate courses per semester
Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
Hours of Work: Not to exceed 20 hours per week
Payment: $12,000 payable in equal installments on a bi-weekly basis*
Scholarship: Equivalent to 50% of graduate tuition at on-ground rate*
To apply: Please submit resume and one page cover letter to Caprice Moore firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position open until filled.
Webster University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action educator and employer. We are committed to maintaining a culturally and academically diverse staff of the highest caliber. We strongly encourage applications from those who identify as diverse in terms of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, and/or veteran status.
* Pro-rated based on start date
- Course Schedule
- Delta Mu Delta
- Student Resources
- Student Job Listings
- Walker Stories