Your Organization and Walker EDGE
Partner with Walker EDGE
The Walker EDGE Office provides professional development opportunities and resources to students both in and out of the classroom. Students are encouraged to participate in domestic or global internships prior to graduation, take Global Hybrid courses and connect with a professional mentor. Participation in these opportunities provides students a competitive EDGE that adds value to their respective organizations and better prepares them for their professional lives after college.
Partnering with Walker EDGE can provide you a year-round opportunity to tell your organization’s story and attract quality candidates for professional positions. Among their many attributes, you will discover potential employees with a solid work ethic and a global perspective.
How Your Organization Can Participate:
- Hire a Walker EDGE Intern: The EDGE difference means our students are informed by competent analysis, a global perspective and real world practicality.
- Participate in Mock Interview Day: Conduct mock interview sessions with Walker EDGE students.
- Be a Walker Mentor: Connect with a Walker student and share professional knowledge and insight.
- Sponsor an On Campus Community Break: Speak with Walker students, faculty and staff during scheduled class breaks.
- Facilitate a Workshop or Information Session: Provide students with valuable professional development, share company information and knowledge.
- Network at an Industry Insight Night: Provide career tips and insights to students while taking advantage of a great opportunity to showcase your company to undergraduate and graduate students
- Sponsor an Etiquette Banquet Table: Host a table at are banquet and help get students talking while showcasing your company.
Interested in Participating? Please complete this online form
or contact Rebecca Spear, Director of Internships.
Past Corporate Participants include:
|Ameren||Kwame Building Group|
|Anheuser-Busch InBev||Laclede Gas|
|AT&T||Lincoln Industrial Corporation|
|The Boeing Company||Maritz|
|CitiMortgage||MBS Textbook Exchange, Inc.|
|Commerce Bank||MO Department of Economic Development|
|Emerson Climate Technologies||Nestlé Purina Petcare|
|Forest Pharmaceuticals||St. Louis County Economic Council|
|Edward Jones||Scottrade, Inc.|
|Enterprise Holdings||Seiler Instrument and Mfg. Company|
|GfK Kynetek||Spellman Brady and Company|
|Kansas City Southern||Thermadyne Holdings Corporation|