Partner with the Walker EDGE
The job market is highly competitive; partnering with the Walker EDGE provides companies an opportunity for year-round presence on campus in order to build their brands and attract quality candidates. The Walker School is home to students who are eager to learn, have a solid work ethic, are flexible and have a global perspective.
Opportunities for Corporate Involvement:
- Mock Interview Day: Conduct mock interview sessions with Walker students.
- Be a Walker Mentor: Connect with a Walker student and share professional knowledge and insight.
- Host an Information Session: Share detailed company information and introduce key recruiters to Walker students.
- Sponsor a Community Break Information Table: Speak with Walker students, faculty and staff during scheduled class breaks.
- Attend a Walker Speaker Series
- Facilitate a Workshop: Provide students with valuable knowledge regarding a specific professional development topic.
- Hire a Walker EDGE Intern
- To express interest in participating, please fill out this online form
Past Corporate Participants include:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- The Boeing Company
- Commerce Bank
- CPI Corporation
- Emerson Climate Technologies
- Forest Pharmaceuticals
- Edward Jones
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- GfK Kynetec
- Kansas City Southern, Kansas City
- Kwame Building Group
- Laclede Gas
- Lincoln Industrial Corporation
- MBS Textbook Exchange, Inc., Columbia
- MO Dept. of Economic Development
- Nestlé Purina Petcare
- St. Louis County Economic Council
- Scottrade, Inc.
- Seiler Instrument & Mfg. Company
- Spellman Brady and Company
- Thermadyne Holdings Corporation