Information for Students
The Walker EDGE Program offers multiple opportunities for professional development to help you stand out from the competition.
As Walker EDGE Participants, students complete professional development work designed to support and empower a successful internship or job search. Students also benefit from access to exclusive internship opportunities, both local in the St. Louis area and global, as well as the chance to interact with potential employers and corporate connections.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Walker EDGE Program:
- Undergraduate level pursuing a major within the Walker School of Business & Technology
Students who are considering a global internship and who meet the following criteria are also eligible to apply for the Walker EDGE Program:
- Webster University Graduate and Undergraduate Students
The 2014-2015 Walker EDGE Program online application will be available next Spring with a program start date of Fall 2014.
Upon acceptance into the Walker EDGE Program, participants are required to:
- Complete a series of Professional Development Online Modules: Resume, Personal Branding and Interview Skills
- Submit resume for review and revision process
- Participate in mock interviews
Participants in the Walker EDGE Program will gain the following benefits:
- A professional, reviewed resume
- Valuable professional experience, essential in today's job market
- Access to Walker EDGE employers and contacts
- Mentorship opportunities
- Exclusive access to apply for local and global internships
- Exclusive invitations to Walker EDGE networking activities and events
Ready to develop your EDGE?
Find additional information on:
- Walker Global Hybrid Courses
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Upcoming Events and Additional Opportunities