Webster University prepares students to be global citizens who think critically, act ethically, and assume responsibility as leaders. These key characteristics can only be developed through the active participation of the Webster community to maintain an environment free of hate or bias; traits antithetical to the mission and values of the university.
The links below lead to useful resources available to members of the campus community who have been affected by or witnessed incidents motivated by hate or bias.
- Campus Life
- Office of Student Engagement
- Housing at the Home Campus
- Campus Dining
- Dean of Students Office
- Health & Wellness
- State & Nat'l Voting
- Dean of Students Service Award
- Dean's Service Award Nomination Form
- Global Student Leadership Summit
- Student Life Hall of Fame
- First-Generation Students
- Bias Reporting