Student Life Hall of Fame
Three Selected for 2016 Student Life Hall of Fame
The Student Life Hall of Fame recognizes those individuals who demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving student life at Webster University through campus, or community, involvement and/or participation in organized campus activities. It is one of the most prestigious honors awarded by Student Affairs at Webster University to former student leaders and employees who had a significant impact on student life. Recipients are primarily recognized for their contributions to student life while on campus.
A perpetual plaque and photos of the inductees will be displayed in the University Center.
Class of 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees
Karen Luebbert ’64, Adam Neal ’02 and Angela Murphy, retired in 2014, have been selected as the newest members of the Webster University Student Life Hall of Fame. They were inducted at a ceremony held during Homecoming Weekend in September 2016.
Class of 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees
The Student Life Hall of Fame recognizes those individuals who demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving student life at Webster University through campus or community involvement and participation in organized campus activities. It is one of the most prestigious honors awarded by Student Affairs at Webster University to former students and employees. These outstanding alums and/or former employees will be honored each year at the Annual Student Leadership Awards dinner.
Induction into the Hall of Fame is an honor bestowed on alumni who served as student leaders and/or employees who had a significant positive impact on student life. Recipients are primarily recognized for their contributions to student life while on campus.
Inductees will receive a plaque. Photos of inductees and a perpetual plaque will be displayed in the University Center.
Former students, employees, and other individuals who have made significant contributions to student life at Webster University are eligible for selection to the Student Life Hall of Fame. Nominees can be from any campus within the Webster University network. Students may have been undergraduates or graduate students during the time of their involvement.
- Nominees must be graduates of Webster University, and have graduated at least two years prior, or were former Webster University employees who left the University at least two years prior to selection
Nomination and selection process
- To be considered for the second class of inductees in 2016, nominations must be submitted by March 31, 2016.
- Any student, staff or faculty member, alumnus, or other interested person may nominate a candidate for consideration and submit required materials on the candidate’s behalf. Nominations will be solicited from students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Up to five inductees will be selected each year
- Nominations will be considered for up to three years after submission
- Significant contributions to student life and/or active leadership involvement
- Long term positive impact on student life
- Involvement with Webster University since graduation and/or departure
- Significant achievement in their chosen profession since their departure from Webster University
- Significant lifelong contributions to their community or society through service and leadership
- A completed nomination form, including a thorough description of the nominee’s involvement and contributions to student life (required)
- A brief biographical overview of nominee and/or resume (required)
- Dean of students (chair)
- Representative from student affairs staff
- Representative from the alumni office
- Faculty representative
- A recent alumna/us
- Student representative
- An inductee from a prior year
- Campus Life
- Office of Student Engagement
- Housing at the Home Campus
- Campus Dining
- Dean of Students Office
- Health & Wellness
- State & Nat'l Voting
- Dean of Students Service Award
- Dean's Service Award Nomination Form
- Global Student Leadership Summit
- Student Life Hall of Fame
- First-Generation Students