Student Hall of Fame
The Student Life Hall of Fame recognizes those individuals who demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving student life at Webster University through campus or community involvement and participation in organized campus activities.
These outstanding alums and/or former employees will be honored each year at a reception/induction ceremony held during Homecoming Weekend.
- Nominees must be either
- graduates of Webster University, and have graduated at least three (3) years prior,
- former Webster University employees who left the University at least three (3) years prior to induction.
Primary Criteria for Selection
- Significant contributions to student life at their home campus
- Significant leadership involvement at their home campus
- Long term positive impact on student life at their home campus
- Involvement with Webster University since graduation and/or departure
- Achieved outstanding success and recognition in their profession and/or voluntary service since their departure
- Significant contributions to society through civic, cultural or charitable involvement
All nominations must be received by Ted Hoef in the Dean of Students office by April 10, 2017.
- Campus Life
- Office of Student Engagement
- Housing at the Home Campus
- Campus Dining
- Dean of Students Office
- Health & Wellness
- State & Nat'l Voting
- Dean of Students Service Award
- Dean's Service Award Nomination Form
- Global Student Leadership Summit
- Student Life Hall of Fame
- First-Generation Students
- Bias Reporting