Voting at Webster University
Students have unique issues when it comes to voting. Do you register where you go to school or where your permanent address is? Will you lose financial aid if you change your voter registration? Will you need to change your driver's license if you vote in Missouri?
This site is designed to give you information to help you find answers, register to
vote and research the issues. This is a non-partisan informational page to give you
the tools you need to vote.
Enrollment Management & Student Affairs staff will provide voting shuttles for students living on campus throughout Election Day, November 8, 2016.
Students are asked to wait for a pick-up outside of Emerson Library or West Hall Circle. If you are at a location and want to inquire about shuttle location/status, please call 314-246-4663. The shuttles will travel back and forth to various locations and will be parked at a pickup location when not actively shuttling. The shuttles will begin running at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 8 with last drop off at 5 p.m.
Here are some of the voting locations for those living on campus or near campus:
- For persons registered at 240 Edgar Rd.: Voting is at Edgar Road School - 1131 Edgar Rd, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- For persons registered at 470 E. Lockwood Ave. or 129 E. Lockwood Ave.: Voting is at First Congregational Church of Webster Groves UCC - 10 W. Lockwood Ave., Webster Groves, MO 63119
- For persons registered at 7857, 7861, 7865 Big Bend Blvd.: Voting is at First United Methodist Church of Webster Groves - 600 N Bompart Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- Those directly South and West of Campus (California, Pasadena, Swon, etc).: Voting is at Bristol Elementary School - 20 Gray Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- For persons registered at the Villages at General Grant.: Voting is at Marlborough City Hall - 7826 Wimbledon Dr., Webster Groves, MO 63119
- For persons registered at Georgetown Apartments: Cure of Ars Church- 670 S Laclede Station Rd, St. Louis, MO 63119
If you are unaware of your voting location, please fill out this link with your address to see your voting location.
If your location is not listed above, (and you reside in the Webster Groves, Shrewsbury or Marlborough areas) please call 314-246-4663 to inquire about requesting a shuttle pick-up. Drivers will work to accommodate students in areas near/adjacent to campus (such as Marlborough Trail, Villages at General Grants, and Georgetown Apartments) as they are able.
- Campus Life
- Office of Student Engagement
- Housing at the Home Campus
- Campus Dining
- Dean of Students Office
- Health & Wellness
- State & Nat'l Voting
- Dean of Students Service Award
- Dean's Service Award Nomination Form
- Global Student Leadership Summit
- Student Life Hall of Fame
- First-Generation Students
- Bias Reporting